Maine is a gorgeous place which is one of the many reasons so many people choose it for their destination weddings. This is a list of 24 Stunning Maine Wedding Venues selected as some of the best and most beautiful in Maine. They are listed in no particular order.
1. Barn at Flanagan Farm-Named one of the best venues in America by Brides magazine in 2015. Article The barn and farmhouse have been renovated and restored to its original glory. It is truly a gorgeous place and makes for a very memorable and elegant wedding.
2. Barn at Walnut Hill-Located only 20 minutes from Portland, ME this barn and farmhouse offer a sophisticated and simple place for a wedding of almost any size. This barn was one of the trend setters and has been featured by Style Me Pretty, and Brides Magazine many times.
3. Hardy Farm-Recently named one of the top 30 Wedding Barns in America by Country Living. The farmstead offers a picturesque place for weddings in the white mountains.
4. Laudholm Farm-The Wells Reserve has over 1000 acres of preserved land. From the farmhouse and barn to the paths through the woods to the beach this is a dream location for a wedding.
5. Broadturn Farm-Locally owned and operated it is a full working farm. Located just outside of Portland, ME it is a wonderful rustic place where you feel like dreams can come true. It offers a place where you are connected to the community and to nature. You can not pick a better place if you are looking for rustic elegance for your wedding.
6. Sebasco Harbor-A treasure located in Midcoast Maine right on the water. A place families have vacationed and golfed for years. This resort is quaint and luxurious.
7. Marianmade Farm-As a working lavender and flower farm, the setting brings a piece of Provence to mid-coast Maine. With a slightly different feel than the other “farmhouses” in Maine this place offers a magical setting for a wedding.
8. Asticou Inn-Tucked into the heart of the Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park area this inn is out of a dream. The settings for a wedding couldn’t be more perfect, from the wallpaper to the gardens and a little walking path into the woods or down to the water it offers it all.
9. Hidden Pond-This luxury resort will have you never wanting to leave. It offers the best in fine dining, spa services, and is absolutely beautiful all around. With everyone staying in different cottages your wedding will be one people will be talking about for years after and they will be begging for a reunion.
10. Whitehall Inn-Offering an authentic Maine experience it is a short walk to the Camden Harbor downtown area. This inn provides beautiful rooms and a open and bright ballroom space for your reception.
11. Camden Harbor Inn-One of New England’s exclusive boutique Inn’s you will have the best in food, service, and luxury. The Inn offers beautiful views of the Harbor. It is a top notch spot for a more intimate wedding.
12. Portland Company-Industrial and historic this space gives you a canvas to create your wedding day into whatever you would like it to be. It offers a rustic and working commercial feel which makes for some artistic and authentic wedding images and backdrops.
13. Thompsons Point-A lively, creative, and visionary place in Maine for a wedding. It offers a large area that you can transform into your perfect wedding.
14. Breakwater Inn-This intimate Inn on the water in Kennebunkport is the perfect spot for a tented wedding. The food and service here rank with some of the best in Maine. It is one of the places you will fall in love with.
15. The Nonantum-The best Southern Maine wedding venue located right on the water in Kennebunkport. This resort offers an all encompassing experience. The Nonantum has wonderful staff members and is so accommodating in creating your perfect wedding weekend.
16. Inn on Peaks Island-This Inn truly embodies the Maine slogan “the way life should be” It is as if time stops on the Island. It is a place you can relax, have fun, and be treated as if your wedding is the only wedding. Jayson does the very best in crafting each wedding to be your own and making sure everything goes seamlessly so that you can enjoy your day.
17. Migis Lodge-Nestled on Sebago Lake this resort has 200+ acres that offer the most serene and relaxing Maine experience. It is the best in lakeside living and the limited weddings they do are some of the most amazing in the entire state.
18. French’s Point-One of the leaders in the Maine wedding industry. French’s Point always offers a one of a kind memorable experience for your friends and family. They are the best in service and quality and the location is stunning.
19. Mooring Bed and Breakfast-This hidden gem is among one of the most beautiful Bed & breakfasts in Maine. The views are stunning, and it is just down the road from Reid State Park offering perfect Maine wedding photos.
20. Samoset-If you’re looking for a luxurious place nearby a working harbor with a great golf course this is the spot for you. It features a spa and a restaurant. Its views of the ocean are wonderful for weddings.
21. Bailey Island Library-This hall is small but mighty. It is located on the top of a hill that overlooks a gorgeous Maine working fishing cove. It is a historic site so it is beautiful inside and out.
22. Kingsley Pines-One of the best in lakeside weddings venues. This camp offers a Maine experience for everyone to enjoy. It is a place you can kick back relax, and party it up. It offers beautiful docks and views for your photos and multiple locations choices for your reception.
23. Camp Mataponi-A long sandy beach, beautiful cabins, and plenty of options for ceremony and reception locations. This camp can bring your wedding dreams to life if you’re looking for something beautiful, laid back, and fun.
24. Camp Wildwood-The perfect wedding spot for people who love being outside and a little bit of adventure. It is a great rustic camp with beautiful lake views and cabins.