Maine is FULL of talented wedding vendors. It is an amazing community of creatives and as a
- Autumn Nomad Cakes – I love that she can create anything you can dream up! Not to mention her painting on the cakes is incredible!
- Nothing Bakes Like a Parrott – Those cupcakes!! To die for!
- Two Fat Cats – Taste is 5 stars!
- European Bakery – One of the best classic cakes you have ever had! Can not beat the ones with jam inside!
- Cake Elizabeth – These cakes are beautiful! Amazing sugar flowers!
- Nicole Mower Weddings – Nicole is amazing! She will make sure you have the event of your life completely stress-free! I love working with her so much!
- Emily Elizabeth Events – Her ability to create a gorgeous wedding is truly one of a kind. She has an amazing vision for things!
- Lani Toscano – Working with Lani is like working with a friend! She does a wonderful job choosing the team and making sure everyone is a perfect match!
- The Purple Orchid – When I think of Kristina I think of problem solving and consistency!
- Doting & Details – Cassie is a sweetheart. She warm and organized. She will make you and your guests feel at
homethe weekend of your wedding
- Wavelength – These guys can do anything! They are high energy and fantastic group!
- Bob Charest Band – Amazing performance and sure to provide a fun night!
- The Dapper Gents – I love listening to these guys! Go check them out!
- Decades by Dezyne – Classic, timeless, and high energy!
- Cover Story – The dance floor will be packed while they play! They have a great sound.
- Northeast Events – These two are amazing! They are the nicest and most professional DJ’s you could get in New England.
- DJ Jon – Modern, fun, and hip! He will keep things going for sure!
- Kevin Duran – Knows how to read the crowd! The dance floor is always packed.
- Joe Dionne – Comfortable with running the show, and has that DJ voice.
- Premier Entertainment – Smith is a r
enjoyable person to work with! eally
- Broadturn Farm – Think loose, big, wild and full of texture
- Snell Family Farm – Think spontaneous and natural with dashes of colors, texture, and interesting greenery
- Pretty Flowers Maine – Think different, interesting, and simple, yet sophisticated floral designs
- Bad Rabbit Floral – Think full of personality and funky gorgeous blooms
- Watershed Floral – With Watershed Floral your blossoms are locally sourced, lovely and elegant to the eye
- Lindsey Green – She can do anything! She is sweet and talented.
- Aphrodite Salon – Updo expert!
- Hair by Lizzie – Very efficient and nice to work with
- Bei Capelli – So many talented stylists but Emma is my favorite!
- Akari – Great with anything with a modern and sophisticated twist
- Ariel Johnson – Beautiful timeless soft wedding makeup
- Jessica Candage – gorgeous glam professional
- Adore Rouge – transformative and elegant
- Hannah Jalbert – sweet, talented, and natural
- Stacia Tetrault – Specializes in simple but you will be the very best version of yourself
- Media Northeast – Can do anything! The edits are clean and artistic
- SP Films – The best personality and beautiful wedding footage
- Selah Films – Documentary and full of life
- Inkspot Crow Films – Artistic and enjoyable
- Trail Marker Productions – Authentic and natural
- Maria Northcott – You can not get a better officiant. She is thoughtful, and everything she does she writes specifically for you
- Erika Hewitt – Delivers a beautiful professional ceremony
- Julie Draper – Formal and heartfelt
- Gateway Celebrations – Comes well recommended
- Destination Maine Weddings – Classic and Maine infused
- Letter & Adore – The calligraphy is amazing!
- The Chatty Press – Completly unique and designed for you from scratch!
- El’s Cards – Beautiful custom watercolor creations
- Lauren Rachel Design – versatile and creative
- Ink & Thistle Press – Timeless l
etterpressat its very best
- Trillium Caterers – Using local, seasonal ingredients, we bring sophisticated and farm-fresh food to every wedding
- 111 Maine – They customize their menus to represent their clients
- Fire & Co. – Amazing just amazing. My very favorite company, food, and people to work with!
- Dandelion Catering – When I think of Dandelion I think of fresh European flare foods sourced from family farms with exquisite taste!
- Blue Elephant – Full service with customization
- Kivalo Photography – Comfortable like putting on your favorite pair of pants…..Patricia’s work is c
onnectedand natural for people who like to have fun and a stress-free wedding
- Greta Tucker – Fine Art
- Lindsay Hackney – Creative and Romantic
- Maine Tinker Photography – Classic and just a sweetheart to work with
- Katelyn Mallett – Energetic and spunky images